Like the Giro d'Italia bicycle race, the joinable Giro Tour takes a "ready, set, go" approach.
The itinerary is set and we are ready to go!
The Giro occurs daily at 1 pm. Check availability here.
- You'll visit 3 amazing wineries in the Mid-Willamette Valley.
- Tours begin at 1 pm. Tour length is approximately 3.5 - 4 hours.
- Tickets are sold on a per-seat basis. Maximum number of people per Giro Tour is five.
- Pick up/drop off is located at a public location in Corvallis, Oregon.
Prices are $60 per person and include the following:
- Snacks and plenty of bottled water
- An experienced tour guide
- Reliable and comfortable transportation and a safe driver.
A note on tasting fees:
Tasting fees are NOT included in the Giro Tour price. Wineries typically charge $5-10 for wine tasting, which is commonly refunded with wine purchase.
The Giro Tour is recommended for:
- Small groups of up to five people
Click here to make your reservation.
Interested in a private tour? Visit the Private Tour page here.